Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunseekers!

The trio and their parents have gone on vacation to Mexico with Grandpa Tim and Grandma Karen who have a time share in Nuevo Vallarta. This is their second trip to sunny Mexico although I doubt the twins remember much of their first trip since it happened two years ago when they were just sixteen months old. Bentley, however, remembers his first Mexican vacation. It was filled with fun and adventure and a trip in an ambulance when he cut his head open on the marble floor trim. OUCH! This trip he plans to just settle for fun in the sun, sand, and water. No souvenir scars. (I have a souvenir scar from my last trip to Hawaii and it's just not the thing to bring home.)

While the trio are away I told Kara that I'd write a few blog posts. How hard can it be to write about my favorite subject?! They are always entertaining me and I hope I can convey to you some of the fun I have with them.

I'm going to start by back dating a few posts to fill in for last week when the blog was neglected.

No comments: