Saturday, October 08, 2011

All in a Day

From the oldest, down to the youngest! (Sometimes I still can't believe there are four of them.... ).

The pirate builder. Bentley & Jake received their pirate capes from a party and their eye patches from Grandma Vicki. Both are a big hit around here, although I wasn't quite lucky enough as to convince them to be pirates for Halloween. I did give it a shot though!

One of my artists at work. He does very involved pictures, pen is his new favorite medium. MY favorite Uni-ball gel pens, to be exact. But I can share even though I'm an only child... I love how hard he (and his brother) concentrate and how long they can work on getting a picture just right!

The princess, admiring her freshly painted nails. The boys went to the museum in the afternoon with Matt, and Viva stayed home with Lincoln and I. We did nails and made hair bows. We had even grander plans but somehow feeding/holding Lincoln and making dinner ended up in the way!

The little guy. He's charming and happy - as long as you hold him! He defintely does not like to be left to his own devices for TOO long, although sometimes we'll get a 30-45 minute stretch of jumperoo or play mat time out of him. In this picture he is happy because he's in his favorite place - a pair of arms.

No comments: