Monday, January 23, 2012

Crib Time


Now that Lincoln is six months old I figured I better set up his crib... !  He has been sleeping in our bed and his bassinet in our room, but he's quite adept at pulling up/crawling/standing... and that little bassinet is no longer working for him.  So it's time to pull out the big guns.  The REAL baby bed.  We're going to start with nap time in his crib in his room, and go from there and see how it works.  

We dragged out the crib and the baby bumper and the sheets, and set to work.  The kids and I gave it a shot, then Grandma with the engineering mind helped out when we were stumped.  End product?  A success.  My old crib, used by Bentley, and now by Lincoln.

P.S.  Yes, yes.  I know.  Babies shouldn't have pillows.  It's a very flat one.  And he doesn't get it very often. But his nose was plugged up, and it was a short nap!  :)

No comments: