Thursday, January 26, 2012

He's Outta Here

Now that Lincoln is a master crawler, we have learned why it is he wanted to crawl - so he could crawl towards things he could use to become upright!

Great Grandma, here I come - in a tug of war I think I could take the walker from you - beware!


This train table is PERFECT for cruising along... as long as I concentrate and don't let go!


Hmmm... my baby *walker* isn't working so well.  I tipped over backwards and it landed on top of me.  But it's all good, I'm still having fun!


Maybe I'll try the couch out instead.  Nothing great to grab onto, but it will work!


Ahha!  My jumper!  I bet I can climb this pole.  As long as I don't slip and bump my face...


I'm not sure how long it will take him to master walking, he is only 6 months old, but he is definitely happiest when he is standing upright.  That's what happens when you have older siblings you want to keep up with I guess.  The pressure, the pressure... !

(I just hope his lovely face survives his experiments.  Yesterday he was trying to stand up using the door frame and bumped his forehead into it, then he proceeded to find a chair leg and tried to stand up UNDER it.... banged his head on the top... silly baby!

No comments: