Monday, October 08, 2012

Math Buddies

Recently I posted about when I asked Bentley to step in and take over for me with Viva's reading lesson and he did a great job. A few days later I caught him giving Jake and Lincoln math lessons. 

Bentley does math lessons on his computer. Usually he does them under Kara's supervision, but she was at a doctor's appointment and he asked if he could start his math lesson to surprise his mom when she came home. I said yes and continued cleaning the kitchen up from our pancake breakfast. I heard him in the formal dining room that functions as our class room. Jake expressed an interest in what he was doing, so Bentley started explaining how he was solving each problem. Jake came over and sat on the floor next to the desk so he could see the computer screen. Lincoln came and sat on Jake's lap.

No comments: