Saturday, October 13, 2012

Viva's Legos

Viva owns quite a few Lego Friends sets. Opa and I have purchased them for her to spur her interest in Legos. When we give her a new set she enthusiastically puts it together. Two of the sets she has then torn apart and immediately put back together again. I find this behavior a little puzzling since she is not a Lego Maniac like her twin brother Jake is and I've never seen him so driven that he puts a set together and then tears it apart and immediately puts it back together. Once they are put together she doesn't play with them a lot, but she does a little bit.

Viva's largest set is Olivia's House which has 695 pieces. She built it once and after a while we took it apart and stored it. A few weeks ago when we built the Vampyre Castle she told me she wanted to rebuild Olivia's House: "I want to see if it is larger than the Vampyre Castle." So I pulled the set out and she started building. Olivia's House was not bigger than the Vampyre Castle, but it's still pretty cool. I'm going to include a couple of close ups so you can see all the great details that Lego puts into their structures.




No comments: