Friday, July 27, 2007

1st 3 against 1 outing

For kicks and grins I took all three kids to the Dr.'s office this morning to get weight checks on the twins. This was the first time I ventured out alone with all of them... Jackson and Bentley shared the stroller, and Genevieve used the Baby Bjorn. I should have practiced with the stroller BEFORE we got to the parking lot and we were already running late. It doesn't look that complicated, but although I was eventually able to open it up I couldn't get it to fold all the way back up to go back in the vehicle. Luckily I drive an SUV and could fit it in there anyway, or we might still be standing in the parking lot!

Anyway, we survived the outing and we're safely home again. Jackson weighed in at 7 lbs 9.5 oz, and Genevieve is at 7 lbs 7 oz. Matt asked me how we're doing on a cost per lb, looks like we're at about $10,000 per lb of baby right now. :-) No, I'm not kidding. The NICU adds up quickly.

The twinks are sleeping, recovering from the fun visit. I tried to convince Bentley to eat pasta with me for lunch, but when he refused I fed him Thin Mint cookies instead - although I probably shouldn't admit that? :-)

No comments: