Friday, June 04, 2010

Bentley & Trouble

Bentley's newest passion is the game of Trouble.  He asks everyone in the house to play it at least once a day.  Great-Grandma normally gets at least 3 rounds in a day... !

This evening he asked to play a game with me.  Okay, I told him.  One game.  He agreed, one game.  He picked Trouble.  No surprise.

I won.  (Trouble is a hard game to play with a toddler, there's no way to "stack" the game one way or another... you roll the dice and fate takes it from there!).  So I won, and he asked to play again.  What did I tell him?  Sorry, no.  One game.  Maybe another one later.

What did he tell me?  He told me that if we played again it would still just be the one game - trouble.  We would just be playing the one game twice.

:-)  The kid is obsessed!  Clever, but obsessed!

No comments: