Thursday, July 08, 2010

Jake "through the years"

Jake was the cutest little baby.  Still is pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself.  Despite the bruises and bumps and scratches that always seem to show up on that little man!

3 weeks old, soooo precious!



3 months!

I love babies in hats.  I'd feel that the hat is obscuring hair (which shows personality, you know)... BUT, for months, Jake had NO hair!  He was a baldy (or almost baldy) baby.  So hats are okay.  Here he is at 4 months.

Another hat picture, he was the perfect Christmas model at 6 months old:


8 months old, cute without a hat too.



The face might have food on it, but I love this gorgeous 1 year old grin!  And those big brown eyes!


He looks cute from any angle.  Still 1.  :-)


18 months old.  More hair, same big eyes.


2 years old.  Looking so mature, right?!


2 and a half:


Now?  Now he's 3!  Why holding combs?  Excited about the hair cut, I guess!



We love our Jake!

No comments: