Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big Guy Little Guy


Viva and Jake LIKE Lincoln, and play with him, but Bentley is definitely the one who engages the baby the most.  Maybe it's personality and maybe it's his age, I'm not sure.  I am sure, however, that Lincoln thinks Bentley is pretty awesome!  And so do I.  He reads to Lincoln, walks him around, engages him in conversation, plays ball with him, picks him up and lugs him around.... he is everything a little brother could ask for!  What a lucky Lincoln to have Bentley (and the entertaining Jake and Viva!)!

I used to think Bentley, as a baby, had it made.  All the attention was his.  I felt a bit sorry for him when the twins arrived... rightly so, I'm sure, as twins are a lot of work.   But now, seeing Lincoln with Bentley and his siblings, I'm thinking maybe Lincoln is the one who has it made.  All the action, interaction, and love - he has a good life!

No comments: