Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mr. Independent

This post could be titled *all about Evan*, but the title I gave it sums him up pretty well too.


And here is a collection of random facts about my two year old that I want to remember!

I love how he says okay - "oh-tay", and you can hear the up lilt at the end of the word.  Way too cute.

I'm enamored of his current love of the word no.  He says it with great conviction.

Evan is normally happy in the morning and greets me with a smile, even if he's had to patiently wait for me to come to his rescue.

He loves jelly beans, turkey sausage, and vanilla wafers.  That's well rounded, right?

He is too busy running to cuddle, but lately has been great at sharing kisses.  He grabs your head with both hands to hold you in place, then lunges in.  :)

He wishes he could do everything for himself.  The other day he tried to take his pajama top off and ripped it straight down the back because he got stuck!  I guess those PJs were on the flimsy side?!

He has a great angry look - he juts out his jaw and grinds his teeth together, and glares.  This normally happens if you tell him no or if you take away the iPad which he has an addiction to.

He loves the cat and follows him around offering great hugs.  I hope that cat appreciates his adoring fan.

And that's it for now!  We love this little character!

P.S. - Evan's height and weight are in the 50th percentile, but his head is in the 98th.  That's an awfully big brain! :)

P.S.S - Are you wondering where the super cute pictures of my favorite two year old are?  Well... he is a crazy boy, a super fast and busy dare devil.  He declined my offer of some cover up to minimize his bruises from running into everything from couches to floors to walls to brothers. I'm monitoring the situation and waiting for a bruise-free day to take some nice pictures.  I'm hoping that moment comes!  Ha!

No comments: