Friday, October 06, 2017

Everyday Life: September with Lincoln and Evan

Almost every month when I look through photos I find that more than half the photos have Lincoln and/or Evan in them.  It's a lot harder to get interesting photos of Bentley and Jake. They spend hours on school days in the schoolroom working on school assignments (boring photos). In their free time they do online chess, programming, or reading (again boring photos) or they are at karate (and I and my camera are not). Viva spends hours in the classroom with Jake and Bentley, but she also has lots of interesting hands on projects that she works on that I can photograph. I don't see how to change this dynamic...!

One of Lincoln's block garages.

Lincoln at the Emergency Room 
He is susceptible to croup and sometimes it's very scary.
This is the first time Kara took him to the emergency room. 
(One other time we called 911, but he didn't have to go to the hospital.)
We all hope he grows out of this soon!

Every six months or so the Death Star gets a bath.
Lincoln doesn't play with it as much as he has in the past, but he still wants it out to visit occasionally.

Lincoln and Evan with the first chapter books they read!

The Gamer with Another Popular Game
(My buddy and I play a few different games almost every day.)

Lincoln looking through his rock collection.

The bros playing with some helicopter type flying toy.

Mastering the Magnetic Ball Puzzle
(It's not that easy because if you tilt everything rolls around.)

No comments: