Sunday, December 03, 2017

Everyday Life: November

Foosball

School Time

Evan wrote this equation after watching the older kids do algebra problems.
(I still haven't solved it!)

Two boys, two cars....crashing, not racing them.

Lego Robot?

Viva, Lincoln, and Evan had Thanksgiving dinner for their stuffed animals. 
I didn't have my camera the first time I saw it when all the seats were full.

Around and around L goes!

Around and around E goes!
(I hate these chairs because they let wiggly boys twirl while they wiggle.)

School Time...Bentley and Viva must be doing music practice? Or reading on the couches?
(Look closely and you can see Great-Grandma in the kitchen!)

I made flute cases for the Native America wooden flutes that Opa purchased the kids. 
Viva wanted to sew her own case.

In November Lincoln trekked down our long driveway every school morning to collect Great-Grandma's newspaper.

Bentley practicing cello.

Evan wiggling off a chair.

No comments: