Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Back to Karate!

I am so far behind on my blog posts, that I feel like I will never catch up. I'm currently working on October. I've decided to just leap ahead and post this photo from YESTERDAY!

Yesterday Lincoln attended his first karate class without his older brothers! He went solo! We left him at the dojo with no other family member. (Usually Jake or Bentley go to beginner class with him because they like to lead class and when they attend a beginner class they are usually the highest belt, so they get to lead.)


Lincoln had a hiatus from karate last fall while he attended a junior parkour gymnastics classes with Evan at a local kid's gym. (I will be back posting about that class.) Lincoln started back at karate earlier this month and he wants to test for his orange belt next week, so he insisted on going to karate yesterday on his own to get ready for the test. You go, boy!

(Evan did not want to return to karate. He is only five and not ready/willing to focus on learning katas, so we'll wait until he is ready.)

No comments: