Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Cookie fun

I had the thought recently that we need to start some traditions with the kids. I know they're a little young, but I figured perhaps we should get started now so I have time to perfect our traditions. :-). So today we started a new family tradition - cookies for Saint Nicholas (the one who leaves you a present in a shoe on Dec. 6th!) instead of cookies for Santa. Does Santa really need more cookies? I think he probably gets enough on Christmas day as it is, so we're going to spread the wealth around at our home.

I wasn't sure how interested Bentley would be - I was pleasantly surprised to find out he did want to help. He did all of the cookie cutter work for me!


Check out our train masterpiece (maybe we'll work our way up to frosting in a year or two):

No comments: