Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Shameless Promotion

Click here and buy me buy me buy me!!!

Have I mentioned that the father of my children has written a book?

While I've been posting away on this blog for the past couple of years, Matt has been collecting stories of his own and written them up in humorous book format. It has taken a little while to get there but the book (which he tells me is only the first volume) is published and available on Amazon! It even has illustrations.


Cool, huh?!

So if you'd like some twingle and twinks stories from the perspective of their father (who, for the record, is NOT a bad daddy) check out Matt's book on Amazon. The link at the beginning of this post will take you there, or you can just go to Amazon and type in ""Bad Daddy!" Book 1: Ways Toddlers Corrupt Their Dad". It should pop right up. Free shipping and all.

In the words of the author, the book is: "A humorous look at life with three toddlers and their overwhelmed father, with activity ideas and lessons for other dads. Try these activities at your home, and you're sure to make your own kids laugh and call you the Bad Daddy!"

Check it out - help me help him hit 100 sales! Do it today!

Okay, end of shameless plug. We'll be back to our regular programming tomorrow.

1 comment:

Llama Wanderings said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to show Dave when he comes home tonight. Congrats Matt!