Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Move over, Matt!


So I have a *new* guy in my life, I told Matt he ought to watch out as I think someone is looking to replace him!

Jake is going through a Mommy love stage.  I don't remember Bentley doing this, but he still has time!  Last night we were out at a Christmas music concert, and Jake was sitting on my lap.  He gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me:

Mommy, I like your earrings.
I like your ears too.
I like your teeth.
I like your eyes.  They sparkle!

Tonight we were walking up the stairs and he told me:

Mommy, I like your feet!
I like your toenails.
I like your shirt.
I like to sit on your lap.

I often get compliments on my clothes, my earrings, my hair... his Dad could take some tips from him, he's a smooth little guy, and the compliments keep coming and coming.  He's quite charming, I could get used to this.  And I, of course, reciprocate with the compliments.  I love his hair, his chubby cheeks, his big brown eyes, his adorable voice (when he's in a good mood!!!), ... I could go and on.  I think we are equally obsessed with each other, what a beautiful love fest!

1 comment:

jhl said...

Sweet! What a great affair to have.