Monday, February 08, 2010

Jake by another name

As mentioned before, I'm sure, Viva likes to go by princess.  She doesn't understand she can be Viva AND a princess, so whenever you ask her if she's a Viva, or if she's pretty, or if she's smart.... you just get "no, I'm a princess!".

Bentley is happy to go by Bentley.  That's cool with me.  I like the name.

Jake?  He doesn't mind the name Jake, but he also goes by monkey.  I found him a monkey shirt for Christmas, as he is THAT positive that a monkey is what he is.  Today he reached the next "level" of *monkiness* - he has convinced his nursery leaders at church that he is a monkey.  Here's the proof:


Apparently when they put his name on the paper he objected to it just saying Jake. Now they know it should say monkey too...

:-) Silly kid!

** Addendum, to show monkey boy himself!

No comments: