Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Sudoku Time


It's sudoku time!  I have resisted the urge to learn how to do sudoku puzzles for years now, knowing that I might find them slightly addictive.  Some long plane trips (Mexico!) and some free time in Mexico provided me with the urge to finally try them out.

So now we're back home, and sometimes Grandma, my Mother, and I all work on the newspaper's daily sudoku in the evening.  I am ashamed to admit how long they take me sometimes... I'll get better at them, right?! :-)

Tonight Viva sat down at the table and wanted to help Grandma add some numbers to the sudoku puzzle.  Grandma, understandably, was not a HUGE fan of the idea.  So Viva got some paper and a pen and pulled up a chair to do her own sudoku.  Viva asked Great-Grandma to help her draw a grid but apparently Great-Grandma's effort wasn't up to snuff.

So Viva turned the paper over and drew her own sudoku grid.  I think it looks pretty darn good!  

Now she just needs to work on the numbers part...

No comments: