Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We LOVE Eggnog!

Viva and Jake, like their father, love eggnog. Bentley, like his mother, does not. (B's never actually tried it, of course.)

This evening Jake asked for a glass of eggnog. When I reached into the fridge I discovered that the container was almost empty. Ah! The perfect opportunity to introduce a young male to the fine art of drinking straight from the carton.

I had a hard time convincing him to give it a try. In fact it wasn't until Viva said she'd do it and took the carton of eggnog, that he agreed to give it a try.

Why would I want the children to learn to drink from the carton? That's a good question. I have no good answer. I don't approve of drinking from the carton and putting it back in the fridge. Carton guzzling should only take place if the carton has only one serving left!



No comments: