Sunday, February 06, 2011

Viva's Favorites

I tried interviewing Viva, but half the time she was a bit ornery with her answers.  Grandma suggested I try again another time, but I think there's a small part of Viva she is always feeling a bit ornery.  In a lovely spit fire kind of way, of course!

Favorite breakfast: peanut butter and jelly
Favorite fruit: strawberries
Favorite vegetable: carrots
Favorite treat: cookies
Favorite book: Pinkalicious
Favorite activity: Coloring, eating
Favorite toy: tree houses (I have no idea where that came from)
Favorite game to play: nope (her whole answer)
Favorite place to go: the bouncy house (a theme with the kids... could be because we went yesterday)
Favorite color: none, thank you (she's ornery)
What do you want to be when you grow up: a scientist! A doctor! A princess!

Viva, after hearing Jake say he can count to 39, says she can count to 69. I have my doubts though. Bentley questioned her and she changed her answer to 3. Which is a safe answer, yes.  But it underestimates her abilities!

No comments: