Saturday, July 12, 2014

Water Fun

We had a warm May followed by a cool June, so we didn't get the pool out until July. That's sad. However, when I did get it out the children had fun.




I started with the water table. I had to clean it up before the boys could use it. The older children were gone hiking (I think) and the younger two had a great time playing with the water. Their favorite activity was carrying water from the table and splashing it on a nearby rock. 


After a while I had the pool set up and filling with water. Evan and Lincoln played in it.


When the older children got home, they joined their little brothers in the pool.

I hope the weather gets warm enough to warrant another few pool days. But first, the children have to get healthier. All of them have a hacking cough. Jake is on antibiotics for the cough. Lincoln has been in to the doctor twice to make sure it hasn't spread to his lungs or ears or sinuses and so far it hasn't. Nasty, nasty viruses. 

No comments: