Monday, August 25, 2014

School Photos

Here are a few photos taken of the children doing school work. Most of them were taken the first week of August. I want to reiterate that our school did not shut down for the summer, although Kara gave the children a lighter schedule so they had plenty of time to enjoy the summer.


I think the trio are watching a DVD history course in this photo. I have no idea why they decided to share one chair. As long as there is no elbowing, we are lax about stuff like that. A little sibling bonding is a good thing.


Again only one chair, but they aren't all sharing it. We have more than one chair so this seating arrangement is puzzling to me--as is the subject they are intently studying. Two large orange rectangles? It's not math, they do math using Saxon textbooks. Unless it's a short talk on a math related topic? Is it modern art? I don't recall that being on the schedule currently.


Don't they look happy?



No comments: