Saturday, October 20, 2007

Baby Legs and Pom-pom Hats


Last week I went out and bought some "Baby Legs", and I love them (they are the polka dot leggings in the pictures). Bentley has a pair of green ones but I haven't convinced him to wear them yet - there's still time though. They're one size fits all, and they can be used on legs or arms. They can be instead of pants, under dresses, or a nice warm layer under pants to tuck into socks and keep little legs toasty in the winter. So cool!! My husband informs me they aren't for boys, but I'm just going to ignore him. He's wrong AND he's not being very fun!

Also notice the cool hats, a gift from a friend of my Mother's. I love them! It's funny how the right hat can completely change the look of the face. :-) Genevieve, unfortunately, is sleeping in her picture. She is also the reason there isn't a group shot - she was in a bit of a temper and screamed when put down... so we had to wait until she fell asleep to get her picture. I'm thinking she might be transferring her hostility towards dresses to hats. She'll have to get over it though because it's getting cold out there!

No comments: