Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hat Fun

I love trying different hats on the babies. We did this often enough with Bentley that we have an entire photo book of him wearing different hats. Life with twins is more chaotic and so we haven't taken the time to get as many cool hat shots.

However, the other day I grabbed a hat and plopped it on Genevieve's head. She was a pretty good model, but the photographer took a while to warm up. (I don't usually take the photos, but Mark was out of town so the job fell to me.)




In fact, I didn't get my stride until I had the hat on Jackson. I got lots of great shots of him in the hat. I'm only posting three of them.




I tried to get more Genevieve shots a couple of days later, but Kara didn't know where the hat was. (Chaotic life, remember?)

PS What do you think of this hat? I think it's very ugly, but it has loads of character and was quite fun to work with.

No comments: