Thursday, March 05, 2009

Attention: Blog Address!

On April 1st, your computer will need to be pointed at:

http://5atc.blogspot.com/

Right now our blog can be accessed through the above address, or through www.twingleandtwinks.info, which is probably what a lot of my readers have bookmarked.

It as come to my reluctant attention (as I didn't want to hear it!) that twinks has an alternate and not so savory definition. Since I've started watching my google analytics account to see who visits and why, I'm finding that some of the traffic my domain attracts isn't the type I want. So. The domain is going away, and please bookmark directly to http://5atc.blogspot.com. Do it today!

Thanks!

4 comments:

Llama Wanderings said...

What does twinks mean? (Other than twins?)

B Cate said...

I didn't know that Twinks could mean anything other than what you claimed. That is such a shame! You can be sure I will bookmark and go to the new blog address. I look at your blog everyday Kara! I always makes me smile to read the commentary with each pic you post. Keep up the good work all of you!

Love,

Bev Cate
bjcate@gmail.com

Unknown said...

So I googled "twinks". oops :)

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Yikes!

I changed my Google Reader to the new address (though I think I might access it via this address nonetheless).

I look at my Google Analytics occassionally too and...yes, it certainly brings a new light to things that you may post in your blog! I am certainly much more cautious of things I write down...there are some weird people out there!