Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Easter Birthday

I was lucky enough to share my birthday with Easter this year. We went to church in the morning, and in the afternoon enjoyed an Easter Egg hunt at Grandma Karen and Grandpa Tim's place, and then a birthday dinner and evening here at home. The children probably give the day an A+ due to their extra sugar inhaled, and I give it an A+ because of the good time with family!

My Easter munchkins:





It's impossible to get a family picture at this stage with the kids. :-) But we hold them down and try anyway:


We ended the day with a red velvet cake. We were trying for orange velvet but that red dye hogs more than it's share of the color value.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry I had forgotten your birthday! I am glad it was a fun day for you! I got your email this morning and either Thursday or Friday should work great. I was thinking of maybe going to the zoo tomorrow since the annual pass expires on the 15th. SI that something you would be interested in?

Sam said...

Happy Birthday :) You guys look great.

The Altman Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Didn't know... The family picture looks so cute! Bentley look so funnY!