Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello, Channel 2!

*** Shameless self promo to follow!!! ***

A friend and I have started a couponing blog together. It's pink, so it's cool. You should check it out.

So Nichole (my friend) is the motivated type (I admire that!) and she scored us an interview with the Channel 2 news station up here, NBC! On Monday they came over to my place to interview us, and we were on the 6 pm, the 10 pm, and then the 7 am news. Even the radio! Anchorage isn't huge, but Channel 2 still gets 40-50 thousand views every evening. Kinda scary! :-)

If you really really want to see the clip, you can check it out here.

Anyway. Back to my kids. The focus of this blog. I have to have a tie in to them to make this post work, right?! All of the kids made it into the segment (even if it was just their backs!!!), but I think Viva did a lovely job wrapping up the segment with a peekaboo with the camera. Isn't she a cutie?!! And modest to boot. :-)

No comments: