Sunday, January 30, 2011

Two Things about Viva


I wanted to share two things about Viva. First off, she is hard to trick. Recently she asked me if she could have her chap stick. I responded "Are you a fairy or a princess today?" She was wearing her new purple dress (see photo) and I thought she looked like a fairy, but I figured that she'd answer princess because that's how she usually labels herself. Well, she wasn't sure what answer I wanted, so she very cleverly hedged her bet with "Whichever one wears chap stick!" I was outsmarted by a three year old.

She is also rather adventurous. Lately she has made multiple claims that "I eat bugs!". When queried about when and where, she told us "In Mexico". Great-grandma asked her if it was at a restaurant. Viva gave her an odd look and said "No, outdoors." I asked her if the bug was crunchy, she said yes. I asked if was juicy, again yes. Perhaps the girl really did eat a bug.

No comments: