Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lincoln & Jake Boy

I just realized I didn't have any pictures of Jake & Lincoln posted yet! So here we have it:

When Jake came to the hospital to meet his brother for the first time he said:

"Wow, this baby is sooo cool!"
followed by:
"Is this baby real?"

Love the first part, not sure where he was going with the second!

Sometimes he calls Lincoln "my baby", as in "Mommy, I hope you and your baby sleep well!". Sometimes he calls him "our baby", as in "Mommy, our baby is the best baby ever." Whichever it is, it's all good. He likes his brother and I'm glad!


Another funny Jake quote on Lincoln- when we were heading out to a birthday party a few days ago he asked me:

"When we get back will Lincoln be all grown up?"

We're still trying to explain aging around here. As evidenced by the fact that Viva recently asked Great Grandma when she's going to be a baby again. Reverse aging. Cool.

No comments: