Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Viva and Dresses

Viva has worn the same dress three times this week. When asked why she kept putting on the same dress (when she has twenty-four dresses hanging on her side of the closet), she told her mom that it was the easiest to put on.

When quizzed further she explained that the reason she wears dresses is that it's easier to put on a dress than shirt and pants. Okay, so all this time we thought our cute little girl liked dressing in girly clothes when really she just preferred the convenience of putting on one item of clothing as opposed to two.

I would have posted a picture of the Viva in the dress, but that requires more time, energy, and patience than I currently have. Blogger.com (our blog hosting site) has "improved" their user interface and we are one of the lucky blogs chosen to beta test (without our consent). It now takes me twice as long to post a simple blog because I have to work around the glitches in their upgraded system. I hate upgrades. I was happy with the old system. The new features don't interest me and the old features no longer work well. GRRR!

I'll add a photo later, if I can find one.

No comments: