Saturday, August 04, 2012

Note to Readers... :)

I have recently joined a Homeschool Review Crew, which is part of the This Old Schoolhouse Magazine.  Crew members are sent products to review, free of charge, and in exchange we share our opinions about the products on our blogs!

The reviews will be clearly labeled in the subject (hint: it will say review!), so if you are just here for the cute pictures of my adorable children... you won't offend me if you don't read them!

I do, however, hope to start blogging more now (and in the future) about our home school.  It's a big part of what we do and only going to become bigger as the kids get older and I go crazy with the power (and scary responsibility!) of educating their brilliant young brains.

So consider these reviews an introduction into our homeschooling world.  At some point I may separate the blog out into two separate sub blogs, but I'm not quite there yet...

:)

No comments: