Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Girl


It's been too long since there was some pink on the blog, so here's a picture of Viva in a self selected outfit last week.  I'm so glad that my girl child likes girly stuff!  I know there are plenty of women who are proud to be tom boys and all that, but I am definitely not one of them.  I'm happy to be female and embrace pink!  :)

Sweet appearance aside our Genevieve has been a bit of a snarly animal lately.  She continues to choose to express her shyness (or so her father would want me to label it, giving her the benefit of the doubt...) with snarls and humphs and loud glares.  This lovely behavior comes out whenever strangers compliment her or engage me in any type of conversation about her.  

Don't worry though - she doesn't limit her somewhat snarly behavior to strangers!  At home she often has a sassy mouth on her.  I have a few new parenting books on my bedside table right now.  Not just due to her, I'm also having trouble with Jake the super passionate.  Maybe it's just 5 yr olds that are trouble.... ?  If only!

No comments: