Saturday, August 03, 2013

Summer Frenzy


We haven't really meant to, but the past two weeks have been rather busy. Great-grandma left town and the next week we went wild. (There really is no connection, but it happened that way.)

In the last two weeks Bentley, Jake and Viva have been:

- to three two-hour sessions at the rock gym

- to a free week (three days) of karate (Bentley & Jake)

- to weekly dance class (Viva)

- biking with Daddy

- skating twice with me

- swimming three times with me (Lincoln once)

- camping overnight with daddy (Lincoln, too!)

- to art class once

- to the museum with me

- to Ted Steven's Day with Kara & me (Lincoln & Evan, too!)

- to the Alaska mini Maker Faire with me

- to Loussac's music on the lawn with Kara (Lincoln, too!)

- to overnight with Grandma Karen & Grandpa Tim

- to a church event with Daddy

I'm tired just reading through the list. Fortunately, no one adult has to do all the work. Kara does a lot of the chauffeuring, but other adults do a lot of activities with the children. It's nice to have so many willing hands to keep our young ones busy, busy, busy...but never exhausted. How is that even possible?

No comments: