Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Autumn Snapshot


The bushes down our driveway have been a GORGEOUS color this fall.  I wish I had better pictures of them, but I didn't snap a great one and then the wind showed up and viciously tore all those gorgeous leaves off the bushes.  Alas.  

You can also see their bright red and orange color in the background of this lovely high quality shot of Bentley, Evan and Opa!  They kept getting brighter every day, they started out a bit muted (top shot) and then kept getting more outrageously gorgeous every day!


In any case, they were the prettiest bushes.  Ever.  I don't think we've ever had them quite so vivid. They were proof to me that Alaskan plants can produce fall colors.  

It's been a nice fall - some years we have snow already, but we've had lovely colors and fall days this year.  We'll enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments: