Monday, February 23, 2015

Round Table Puzzle


Kara purchased a Round Table Puzzle for the children to piece. It is a circular puzzle. The puzzle company claims that everyone has the best view of the puzzle. It is true that no one has a better view than anyone else, so I guess you could call it the best view. For me it's a little disorienting to look at. I am not sure I like it.

Bentley, Jake, and Viva (and Kara?) started on the puzzle together. They sorted the pieces and pieced the border working on the schoolroom table. Then over the next few days they finished the puzzle by doing a little at a time. It was a 500 piece puzzle and they pieced it faster than I expected. I helped out some. I think Bentley did the most work, but the twins did some piecing. Kara also worked on it a little.

No comments: