Thursday, September 29, 2016

My Favorite Park for Photos

I have a park that I like to go to with Mark and the children every fall to get some photos. I like outdoor photos because the backdrop is a perfect complement to my beautiful grandchildren. Of course, it's hard to find a time when Mark and all five children are available, so sometimes I have to settle for who is around. One late afternoon I snagged Mark, Evan and Lincoln:







Then a week later, I was able to get all five children (but not Mark) to go to the park. It was a perfect, sunny afternoon. I took a couple of group photos, here is the best:


Then we went to the stream at the back of the park. All the children love the stream and they were splashing and having a great time when Jake fell in. End of good times. Jake insisted that we IMMEDIATELY return home. *sigh*


No comments: