Saturday, February 11, 2017

Happy Birthday, Palindrome Boy!

Bentley turned 11 yesterday, and Great-Grandma turned 87!  A fun day at our house.

I can't believe it's already been 11 years of awesomeness with one of my favorite people - yikes, we're all getting old... !  Bentley opted for an adventure out to Get Air, so we took the crew off for some fun at the trampoline house.


We had his requested birthday meal on Sunday -  steak, baby peppers, and breadsticks.  A kid of simple tastes.  :)  On birthday day we (I!) opted for pizza and cake.  Chocolate cake was the order of the day!   After presents (Grandma Vicki and Marjory joined us!) in the evening we watched the movie of his choice - it was a somewhat dubious choice (in my opinion) - Jurassic World - but.... I suppose that the kids are getting older.  I did show a small amount of parental common sense and sent the little guys to bed BEFORE the movie.






No comments: