Tuesday, March 01, 2011

February's Gone?!

That is so rotten. Where did February go? Why didn't I write more blog posts? The children continue to do amazing, funny things every day. Why don't we share more of their adventures on the blog? I don't know why because I like writing about the grandchildren. They are so awesome. They make every day a good day. Granted, some days are long, exhausting days, but they are still good days.

When I sit down and try to recapture some of the funny moments, I can't. A lot of the humor is in the exact wording the kidlets use, and I can't remember word-for-word what they said. If I were a more dedicated blogger, I'd carry around a tape recorder, but I'm not. I live in the moment, as it unfolds; I live it, and I let it go.

Can I recall anything?!

The other day Bentley taught Viva how to play a new dragon tile game. It's not an easy game, but she was a good sport and played with him for quite a while. He was a good sport and showed her where to play her tiles. The score was 20+ for Bentley and 6 for Viva. I asked him how come her score was so low and he said she just got lousy tiles. He played the best he could for her given her tiles. Really?! A 6 is a very low score for the dragon tile game. The low score didn't bother Viva. She never cares if she wins or loses a game.

Here's Viva fending off her brothers during her iPad time.


If she's not careful they take over her time by showing her how to play this game or that game. Sometimes she lets them hijack her iPad time, other days she's not so mellow. She looks pretty mellow in the above photo.

I'll try harder this month to remember funny moments long enough to blog them

No comments: