Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Photo Dump

I'm cleaning up my desktop and dumping all the leftover photos into one long photo post. You'll notice that most of the photos are of the babies. They are awfully cute. The older children aren't as easy to capture on camera doing adorable acts.

When B wears his dog pjs, he requests that we put L in his matching ones.

J and the cat bonding. Or not.

B and J in their super hero pjs. I purchased one set that contained both outfits, but it wasn't a good fit for B, so I had to go back out and purchase a second set in a larger size. 

It's J with Legos. Are you surprised?

It's L doing what he does best: looking super adorable.

V doing an art project. That girl loves to create.

It's me and my buddy.

It's opa and his buddy.

Here E was at 4 weeks. Isn't he strong?

He took a rest after his hard work.

Then he took a nap knowing he had done good.

Another top performer ready to show off his stunts.

J with his favorite puzzle.

L wearing a slipper for a hat. He is, as his shirt states, dog gone cute.

Group hug fest.

The cat napping with E. 

Here is Mr. Dog Gone Cute again. I just love the diaper and suit jacket look.
It's not a look that most guys can carry off, but our guy can.

We have been slacking off on the photos of The Well-Dressed Princess.

No comments: