Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Snapshots

Today, while sitting at church, I noticed that Bentley's hair was getting awfully long.  And then I remembered that a few weeks ago he requested a haircut, and specifically told me that he wanted the hair on the side of his face (sideburns?! LOL) GONE, as he told me "it does not look good."  I,  of course, promptly forgot his request.  Until today.  So after getting home from church (and making stew, brownies, and bread)... we got to work.

Lincoln hopped right up onto the chair and wanted to go first.  Who I am to say no to that type of eagerness, even in the face of my semi-competance?!  So here are 5 children and 5 pictures from our Sunday afternoon.

Viva, no hair cut, but she needs one.



Bentley in shorts because he forgot to do his laundry before Sunday... :)


Jake working hard on some type of Star Wars Lego ship.


Happy baby!  He did not get a haircut.


Napping Lincoln.  He consented to taking a nap in Grandma's bed.  In the war on naps he is definitely still winning.




No comments: