Thursday, November 21, 2013

Back Posting

I do not like back posting, but I loathe week long gaps in the blog when we certainly have enough to blog about with five very active children in our household. It's because we have five active children that we don’t always find the time to blog. We are busy doing school work with them, feeding them, taking them to activities, playing games with them, reading with them, listening to them, carrying them around, and just enjoying being with them. It's not easy to find free time to write blog posts. It's gotten even harder since Evan became more active and vocal. And then there's my new friend Gladys. She's my long arm quilting machine and we like to hang out together in the guest room downstairs and quilt. There are not enough hours in the day!

Nonetheless I am going to try and do better. I and Kara will fill in the last week's gap in posting (starting with this post!) and then I will try and work ahead. Post! Post! Post!

No comments: