Monday, November 11, 2013

Viva's New PJs

Last month Viva and I went to a class at the University Extension Service on how to sew pajama bottoms. She looked through my flannel collection and picked out a fabric she liked. We attended the class and she whipped out a pair of pajama bottoms. They were a little large, so we had to cut off four inches on the bottom. Viva confiscated the four inch sections we cut off and played with them for the next week or longer. (She even took them to Mexico!)


Viva and I also attended an open sew at the Extension Service offices. We learned how to make pillow cases. I made one for Jake's pillow. When we came home, Viva made one for herself and I made one for Bentley. (They were very easy to make, except for the French seam inside the pillow case. Why do you need to make an inside seam look nice?!)



(You can see her new pajama bottoms in the photo above!)

No comments: