Sunday, January 05, 2014

Viva Wisdom

Viva and I had an interesting conversation recently. She asked me if they had gift stores in airports so that people wouldn't be bored waiting for their plane. I more or less agreed with her and said it was convenient to be able to pick up a gift for the people you were on the way to see.

Viva: "Like a birthday gift if you're going for their birthday?"

Me: "Or if you haven't seen them since their birthday you might still bring a birthday gift."

Viva: "If I hadn't seen them for fifteen years, I'd bring them a unicorn."

Me: " Good luck with that: You won't be seeing them for another fifteen while you try and find a unicorn."

Viva: "I'll just have to go back in time until magical things were real."

She stymied me. If you go back far enough time, will you find a time period when magical things were real?

No comments: