Saturday, November 08, 2014

Trouble Times Two

Last week I needed to drop by a guild meeting to hand in three quilts I and Gladys (my longarm) had worked on. Kara and Matt were out of town so I had to take Lincoln and Evan with me. I wanted the boys to look super cute so I picked out a pair of matching, nicer shirts and cords for them to wear. 


Lincoln was not happy with my choice. He did not want to wear that shirt. I made him wear it anyway. He threw a fit. Evan wasn't any happier with my choice. I made him wear it anyway. He threw a fit. I told the boys that they could stay in their bedroom screaming as long as they wanted. When they were ready to be nice, they could come out and we'd go downstairs and get breakfast.

I went in my bedroom and worked on the computer. After five or so minutes I heard Lincoln, "Grandma Julie, we are ready to go downstairs." I went in their bedroom and this is what I found:



Who knew they could get button down shirts off? They did not rip the buttons off, Lincoln unbuttoned them. Bentley certainly could not do that at age three. They changed their shirts--Lincoln admitted to helping Evan. I conceded shirt choice to them. (Technically, I had not told they couldn't change their shirts. *sigh*)

No comments: