Thursday, December 11, 2014

All In a Day

A few pictures from our Wednesday. It is constant craziness around here. But it's all good.

Hard at *work*:

More hard workers, working hard at play:


Snack break!  While the older three were off at their midday swim lessons (more hard work, right?!), I made brownie trees because it seemed like the right thing to do.


Evening.  Gymnastics and karate kids gone, the littles back to play while hanging with Opa: swimming in the duplos....


We made it home and I conducted Family Home Evening, during which time we discussed fire safety and read a Christmas story.  Double points for me.

Survived another day!  The kids wanted to sleep by the tree.  I'm trying to say yes more often when I don't have a reason to say no:


Uh oh!  Not *quite* bedtime for the littles...  (I am an inept parent, it often takes two or three or four tries to put the two and three year old firmly to bed.  Good thing Daddy will be home soon!)  A hunt underway for missing finger lights:


Thankfully Grandma, who has more patience than I, found the missing lights.  And now all are finally asleep.  :)

No comments: