Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm taking control

Ok - so maybe it's slightly delusional to think I can take control of my life when I have 3 children under 2. I'll blame it on sleep deprivation, and go right on ahead pretending that I can be in control of my/our lives. I sat down this afternoon and put together "THE SCHEDULE".

I need to find some bright neon paper to give "THE SCHEDULE" the appropriate respect that it deserves, but for now it will have to make do with plain white paper.

It has occured to me that without some semblance of routine and order, I won't survive. The kids might - but I'm sure that I won't. I need a little bit of organization to my day, and the assurance that sleep is coming every night (refer to next post on straight jackets!). The schedule is fairly simple, with slight room for deviation. I've heard it's important to be flexible. :-) It outlines when Bentley and the twinks get up, when they eat, and when they will be sleeping. I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

No comments: