Saturday, January 10, 2009

A is for Adorable...


A is for Adorable
B is for Bentley, and 
C is for Croup

Although the kids really don't get out all that much, they manage to pick up a few bugs now and then.  Earlier this week Bentley started in with the raspy breathing and quickly followed it up with a nice scratchy sounding voice (I know he's sick, but the voice is too cute!).  Unfortunately, the cough is not cute.  Not at all.  Bentley and Jackson are taking steriods right now to help them breathe easier at night until they get over this croup.

Poor kids, and poor adults.  Nobody sleeps when the babies are coughing and awake all night!

2 comments:

Llama Wanderings said...

Tis the season I guess. My heart goes out to you guys! I've caught something myself, so far I'm the only one in the family to get it; let's hope it stays that way!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Ah, man! So sorry to hear about The Croup! I hope that it is over and done with in lickity-split fashion...and, of course, that more sleep is to follow!