Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Words of Babes...

Some of the cute phrases my children have uttered lately.

Bentley:
"I intend to make a blue and a green pumpkin"!
Intend? That kid uses interesting words!

"Dad, how about you just think about it for now, okay?"
Learning, young, ways to be a little more clever with his requests!

Viva:
"Mommy, take that bad Batman balloon away. It's scaring me!"
Isn't she articulate??!

Jake:
Well... I don't have any great Jake expressions. BUT - Jake does have the cutest phrase of all:

"Yeah"?!??

It's all about how he says it though. He drawls it out with just the right lilt on the end and a bit of a questioning tone. We're still trying to capiture it on video. He'll say it over and over in response to statements we make. He also enjoys the question "Why". All the time.

I love these kids!

1 comment:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Love it! Sometimes don't you wish you had a tape recorder on these guys 24/7?

Over the past couple of months, my boys will respond with an "Oh, Yeah?" (with great inflection on the 'yeah' as if they are asking a question) when I tell them something such as, "we are going to Costco!". They excitedly question me with an, "Oh, yeah?". It reminds me of your Jake.

But WOW! Intend? That's impressive!