Monday, November 23, 2009

An Interview With Bentley

So I asked Bentley some "standard" questions today, here's what he told me.

What's your favorite color?  Yellow

What's your favorite breakfast?  Poppy seed muffins

Who's your favorite person? I don't know

What's your favorite food?  Noodles and chicken sausages

What's your favorite activity?  Playing games - my alphabet game and Blink!

What's your favorite toy?  Puzzles and leap frog and monster trucks.

Where's your favorite place to go?  The store

What's your favorite book? Bolt & Too Many Pumpkins

What's your favorite type of cookie?  Chocolate chip

Favorite shirt?  Lightening McQueen  (I'd ask him about his favorite pants, but I know jeans are the answer without asking!)

Other random Bentley trivia... Bentley likes to pretend to shoot people (with his hand), and he likes sleepers with feet.  I discovered this AFTER shopping with him for a bunch of new two piece sleepers.  Grrrr!  He does not like to sleep in his bed.  He says he's lonely there, despite having 2 siblings for company.  He believes that by stating things as fact he can make them happen (ie: I am going to.... ).  I'm trying to teach him that's not QUITE how we ask permission!  He's still a master puzzle builder.  As of lately he is in love with processed meats - pepperoni, hot dogs, and chicken sausages.  Go figure.  He likes veggies but it's still hard to find a fruit he's fond of.  He loves to play games, and his drawings have a lot of detail - lately he's been drawing scary monsters.  With some snakes and ghosts thrown in for good measure!

No comments: